For private traders in Blackpool who wish to be included in the Safe and Secure directory
There is an application and approval process and a fee is payable. We do not include traders who do not go through this process.
You can ask us to consider adding your service to our directory if you meet our requirements.
We will check your entry to make sure that it complies with our guidelines and requirements and we may edit, change or refuse your submission to make sure it complies with our requirements.
- We may request additional information or verification if you provide services that support children and/or vulnerable people. The information usually expected is detailed below. This list is not exhaustive as each request is considered on an individual basis.
- details of professional accreditations and any relevant training and experience, membership of any trade bodies etc
- details of your experience and record providing the service described
- details of any safeguarding training
- details of any safeguarding concerns or complaints that have been made
- copies of your policies and procedures
- registration with any professional bodies, accrediations etc
- registration if necessary with CQG or OFSTED,
- DBS clearance for all staff and volunteers,
- References for key staff,
- Evidence of public and employers liability insurance cover and motor insurance if applicable
- Evidence of residence or occupation of any addresses provided
- Details of your charges
- A website with a domain name
- landline telephone number
If you meet our requirements and would like to add your service please complete the form below.
Once you have submitted the form we will review your information and advise next steps.