The FYI directory is administered by Blackpool Council and is funded by a partnership between Blackpool Council and Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS integrated care board. The FYI directory is an information resource for people and professionals across Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre.
It brings together information about a wide range of local health and council services, community clubs, social groups, wellbeing activities and events into one comprehensive source. It also includes Blackpool's Local Offer for Children and Young People with Special Education Needs or Disabilities.
Blackpool Council and its partners do not endorse or recommend any services. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
You can ask us to consider being included within our directory.
To be included your service needs to provide free or low cost local services that support people living on the Fylde Coast with their health or social care needs. The directory is managed by Blackpool Council and funded in partnership with Blackpool Council and Fylde Coast CCGs.
We will check your entry to make sure that it complies with our guidelines and requirements and we may edit, change or refuse your submission to make sure it complies with our requirements.
- This is a local directory for services across Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre, and we do not usually include links to national websites and services.
- If we do include national websites and services we would normally expect these to be maintained and managed by a registered charity and/or accredited body
- We reserve the right not to publish your information and inclusion is at our discretion. We may alter or edit your submission. If you do not agree with any amendments we have made you may request that your entry from the directory is removed.
- For private traders in Blackpool who wish to be included in the Safe and Secure directory there is an application and approval process and a fee is payable. We do not include traders who do not go through this process.
- We do not usually include commercial goods or services which are sold for profit unless these form part of the above scheme.
- The Trusted Trader scheme for traders in Fylde and Wyre is not part of this website.
- You agree that we may contact you from time to time to check the accuracy of your listing
The Blackpool Safe and Secure Trader directory contains details of traders that have been vetted by Blackpool Council and agree to a code of practice. Traders pay a fee of inclusion on the directory.