To be included on the FYI directory your service needs to provide free or low cost local services that support people living on the Fylde Coast with their health or social care needs.
You can ask us to consider adding your service to our directory if you meet our requirements.
We will check your entry to make sure that it complies with our guidelines and requirements and we may edit, change or refuse your submission to make sure it complies with our requirements.
- This is a local directory for services across Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre, and we do not usually include links to national websites and services.
- If we do include national websites and services we would normally expect these to be maintained and managed by a registered charity and/or accredited body
- We reserve the right not to publish your information and inclusion is at our discretion. We may alter or edit your submission. If you do not agree with any amendments we have made you may request that your entry from the directory is removed.
- We may request additional information or verification if you provide services that support children and/or vulnerable people. The information usually expected is detailed below. This list is not exhaustive as each request is considered on an individual basis.
- details of professional accreditations and any relevant training and experience, membership of any trade bodies etc
- details of your experience and record providing the service described
- details of any safeguarding training
- details of any safeguarding concerns or complaints that have been made
- copies of your policies and procedures
- registration with any professional bodies, accrediations etc
- registration if necessary with CQG or OFSTED,
- DBS clearance for all staff and volunteers,
- References for key staff,
- Evidence of public and employers liability insurance cover and motor insurance if applicable
- Evidence of residence or occupation of any addresses provided
- Details of your charges
- A website with a domain name
- landline telephone number
- For private traders in Blackpool who wish to be included in the Safe and Secure directory there is an application and approval process and a fee is payable. We do not include traders who do not go through this process.
- We do not usually include commercial goods or services which are sold for profit unless these form part of the above scheme.
- The Trusted Trader scheme for traders in Fylde and Wyre is not part of this website.
- You will need to agree that we may contact you from time to time to check the accuracy of your listing
If you meet our requirements and would like to add your service please complete the form below.