Electric Soul Singers
Following a successful pilot project supported by Santander, we are excited to continue this group and to open it out to anyone who is interested in singing for well-being.
We have seen how coming together as a group and sharing well-known songs can have a huge impact on how you feel and we hope to build a new singing group who meet regularly to explore a range of different songs – everything from Motown to Musicals and more.
This group will be led by our newest Associate Artist Phill Fairhurst, who trained in Music and has a broad range of skills and experience in relation to theatre, music and community working.
If you are interested and would like to find out more as details are confirmed, please register your interest via the contact details below.
Who to contact
Where to go
Large central venue
We are working to get this set-up and will update asap
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays 1.30pm - 3pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
These sessions are scheduled to start on Tuesday 26 March 2019
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type FREE per adult
All sessions are free however, we may ask for a donation towards refreshment costs....
- Referral required
- Referral Details
- Singing strengthens the immune system
- Singing can be an excellent form of exercise for the elderly, disabled, and injured Singing improves posture
- Singing helps with sleep
- Singing is a natural anti-depressant
- Singing lowers stress levels
- Singing improves mental alertness
- Singing boosts confidence
- Singing broadens communication skills
- Singing increases ability to appreciate other singers