Happy Days Children's Charity
Happy Days Children's Charity provides day trips and short breaks to some of the UK's most vulnerable children, bringing happiness and hope to them and their families. Since 1992 we have helped over 200,000 children with mental and physical disabilities, life limiting conditions, children who have been abused and young carers between the ages of three and seventeen.We fund and organise respite breaks, residential trips, days out, visiting theatre performances & theatre trips throughout the UK and are a vital support to many young people in special needs schools, hospitals and hospices.
We work with local communities right across the UK to provide vital respite breaks for individuals, families and groups who support children with additional needs.The young people we help range in age from 3 to 17. They come from many different backgrounds and cultures and suffer many different conditions.We offer help to those with learning difficulties, physical or mental disabilities and with acute, chronic or life limiting illnesses.We also help young people who have been abused or neglected, witnessed domestic violence, been bereaved or act as carers for a parent or a sibling.
- Holidays for young people and their families.
- Residential trips for groups of children and young people, including community groups such as women's refuges and SEN schools.
- Days out for groups to hundreds of venues throughout the UK, including the seaside, theatre, zoos and farm parks.
- Experiences such as sport activity days, art and music workshops.
- We also arrange activities such as visiting theatres and workshops to visit groups where mobility is a difficulty.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Clody House
- LU1 1RX
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Eligibility and details of how to make an application are available on the charity's website
- Local Offer Age Bands
Early Years (3-4 years)
Secondary (11-15 years)
Primary (5-10 years)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type