Autism Friendly Film Screening - Odeon - February 2019
Dimensions have arranged for Autism Friendly Screenings in partnership with ODEON cinemas.
Every month, each participating cinema shows a different film from a selection of new releases and classics including Pixar animations, Disney adventures and many more films suitable for all age ranges.
The Films for February 2019 are:
Sunday 17th February - How To Train Your Dragon - The Hidden World (PG)
Sunday 24th February - The Lego Movie 2 (U)
The nearest Odeon cinemas to Blackpool are:
Please contact Odeon for details of the showing and for tickets.
Their website is: http://www.odeon.co.uk/
What makes the screenings autism friendly?
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
- You'll be able to take your own food and drinks
- You'll be able to move around the cinema if you like**
**Guests are reminded not to run inside the cinema and children are to be supervised at all times.
Who to contact at Dimensions
Contact Name Kayley Worsley Contact Position Press Officer Telephone 0300 373 3730 Website Dimensions
Where to go
- FY1 5EP
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Sundays 17th and 24th February 2019
- Time of day