Blackpool Football Club Community Trust
We are a vibrant and forward thinking charity, providing a range of opportunities for people in Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre to increase social inclusion and education, improve physical fitness and health.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote Blackpool Football Club throughout all its work and to encourage increased interest and support for the Club.
- To promote the work of the Blackpool FC Community Trust throughout the North West region and to establish programmes of activity for the benefit of the local community.
- To develop and promote programmes aimed at healthier lifestyles for the local community.
- To develop and provide educational and learning opportunities for local people.
- To work in partnership with local groups, associations and organisations to help develop programmes of work and activities throughout the local area for the benefit of all.
- To promote equal opportunities for all – and equality of access to all activities.
Who to contact
Where to go
- FY1 6JJ