Achieve Change and Engagement (A.C.E)
A.C.E works with children and young people to support them to build emotional resilience, putting their voices at the heart of our work.
One to One Support - A.C.E works with young people aged 11 - 25 individually, using focused methods to enable them to learn new social and emotional skills together with emotional coping strategies. This work is carried out within Schools and GP Practices within Fylde and Wyre. A typical programme would include work on building self esteem and self confidence, managing emotions and behaviour including anger management and building resilience. The young person's family are also involved where relevant and appropriate. Our service users have access to an out of hours and text service.
Support and participation Groups - A.C.E specialises in bringing together similar aged children or young people, using focused methods to enable them to learn new social and emotional skills. The individuals within the group work to their own and group identified targets to improve their emotional health and well being and become a support group to each other. The work is carried out in partnership with the schools and colleges that the young people attend and their families are involved where relevant. A typical programme would include work on building self esteem and self confidence, managing emotions and behaviour including anger management and building resilience.
Who to contact
Where to go
- A.C.E work in partnership to provide both individual and group sessions within the following schools St. Bede's Catholic High School, Lytham St Annes Technology and Performing Arts College, Fleetwood High School, Carr Hill High School, Millfield Science & Performing Arts College, Morecambe High School and Heysham High School. We also have individual sessions at Queensway Medical Centre, Queensway, Poulton-le-Fylde.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Weekdays in term time. Other times in holidays
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Referral required
- Referral Details
We accept referrals submitted by professional bodies and also self referrals. Referral and Registration forms can be obtained by e-mail at
A.C.E is an early intervention service which works with young people who are:
- suffering from anxiety or stress
- are or have been bullied
- are having difficulty coping with their emotions
- have been involved in a domestic, violent situation
- have difficult family situations
- have friendship difficulties
- have relationship difficulties
- have low mood
- have low self esteem or confidence