Autism Friendly Film Screening - Vue
Dimensions have arranged for Autism Friendly Screenings in partnership with Vue cinemas.
Every month, each participating cinema shows a different film from a selection of new releases and classics including Pixar animations, Disney adventures and many more films suitable for all age ranges.
The Film for February 2019 is on Sunday 24th February is The Grinch (U).
The nearest Vue cinemas to Blackpool are:
Please contact Vue for details of the showing and for tickets.
Their website is: http://myvue.com/
What makes the screenings autism friendly?
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
- You'll be able to take your own food and drinks
- You'll be able to move around the cinema if you like**
**Guests are reminded not to run inside the cinema and children are to be supervised at all times.
Who to contact at Dimensions
Contact Name Kayley Worsley Contact Position Press Officer Telephone 0300 373 3730 Website Dimensions
Where to go
- FY5 1DB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Sunday 24th February 2019
- Time of day