Marton Primary Academy
At our school every child truly matters. The happiness and well-being of your child is of paramount importance to us. We endeavour to give each individual the best start in life. Trusting, warm relationships between adults and children result in a very supportive learning environment enabling us to create a sense of belonging where children feel happy, safe and valued.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, welcoming environment where all feel nurtured, valued and happy.
- Raise achievement to enable children to reach their full potential.
- Create an environment which encourages learning and celebrates success.
- Encourage children to respect, tolerate and value themselves, others and the environment.
- Equip our children with the skills for life and for learning to meet our rapidly changing world.
- Enrich children’s learning by creating a stimulating, high quality curriculum which is broad and balanced.
- Equip children with the skills to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Promote positive relationships between home, school and the wider community.
Who to contact
Where to go
Marton Primary School
- FY4 5LY
Marton Primary SEN Policy and Report
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (5-10 years)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type