Skip to main content

Applying for Disabled Students' allowance (DSA)

If you are thinking of applying or you are working towards a higher education qualification you may be able to apply for Disabled Student Allowance.

As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a:

- disability

- long-term health condition 

- mental health condition

-  specific learning difficulty like dyslexia

The support you get depends on your individual needs and not on income.

For further information on DSA you can click the government information link below or speak to your College Careers Team.

Who to contact


Where to go

Online service

Local Offer

Local Offer Age Bands
Adulthood (16-25)
SEN Provision Type
 Last updated: 15 Jun 2020