Cascade for Bereaved Children
- to offer a bereavement service to all school age children and young people.
- to offer support to any child or young person who is living with the illness of a family member.
- to offer resources, training and support to professionals, parents and carers who work to help children and young people work through their grief.
- to offer counselling to bereaved children and their families if they feel that will help resolve their grief.
- that where counselling is not required then more informal support will be made available.
- to develop support groups for children, young people, their families and carers in response to need.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Linden Centre
Low Moor Road
- FY2 0BG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The support groups meet after school one night a week for 12 weeks.Please phone us to find out when the next group is starting and the days and times.