Deaf Children's Service
SEA have a range of specialist staff who are knowledgeable and experienced in working with children with who are deaf/hearing impaired or deafblind. In addition, we also provide support for families with children who have additional or complex needs. All our staff have first aid training, DBS checks and safeguarding training.
- We work with your family and your child to ensure that your child is achieving their expected outcomes/milestones.
- We provide support in the family home, maintaining daily routines and engaging in activities and playtime at home.
- We support your child to develop their communication, engage and encourage independence whilst accessing activities in the community and educational settings.
- We provide specialist advice, information and support to families, providing information on the appropriate resources designed to support children with sensory needs.
- The emotional, health and wellbeing of your child is at the heart of everything we do whilst providing quality care/support for you and your family.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Downs Business Centre
29 The Downs
- WA14 2QD
The venue is our head office. However, this is not where our service takes place.
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Local Offer Age Bands
Secondary (11-15 years)
Primary (5-10 years)