Stanley Primary School
At Stanley Primary School we believe that all children are entitled to develop to their fullest potential. We are a learning community, where everyone works together and is valued and respected.
The following aims act in support of our ethos:
- To provide an innovative and enjoyable curriculum, where children are always encouraged to work to the best of their abilities.
- To provide an inspiring, challenging environment for all children so that they can become motivated and independent life-long learners.
- To encourage children to have a positive view of their own self worth, enabling them to feel secure and valued as individuals.
- To teach children a sense of responsibility, showing respect for others and the environment.
- To encourage children to play an active role both in school and the wider community, being sensitive to the needs and feeling of others regardless of differences.
- To encourage children to maintain an active, healthy lifestyle.
Who to contact
- Stanley School Website
Where to go
- FY3 9UT
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (5-10 years)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type