Happy-Talk Speech and Language Therapy
At Happy Talk we support children and young people living in the North West, including Lancashire and South Cumbria who have speech, language, social and communication difficulties.
Happy Talk speech and language and communication therapy provides
- individual assessment of children's speech, language and communication skills
- individiaul or group speech and language therapy as required
- guidance and support for families and those practitioners who may be working with your child in school or nursery
- training for practitioners in speech, language and communication
Who to contact
Where to go
- Registered Office
Poulton le Fylde
- FY6 8JX
Happy Talk Ltd are based in Blackpool Wyre and Fylde.
Our team deliver speech and language therapy support across North Lancashire and South Cumbria.
We can see children at home, nursery or school within the North Lancashire and South Cumbria area
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Time of day
We are a local, reputable and experienced specialist team of Speech and Language Therapists.
The Happy Talk Team work together to offer you over 134 years of combined experience in supporting children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties. We have extensive experience of providing "Universal", "Targeted" and "Specialist" Speech and Language Therapy Services.
We are committed to collaborative working in partnership with families and professional colleagues. We are here to support children and young people living across the North West, including Lancashire and South Cumbria who have speech, language, social and communication difficulties.
Our team comprises specialist, highly specialist and principal speech and language therapists who work together to share their skills, knowledge and experience to support the children and young people referred to our service.
Some of the specialisms within the team include:
- Prevention / Promotion- Enriching all children's speech, language and communication skills.
- Speech, language and communication difficulties arising from developmental conditions including general developmental delay, genetic conditions, Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
- Phonological delay
- Phonological disorders
- Language Delay
- Specific Language Disorder
- Eating and drinking difficulties in children
- Social Communication Difficulties
We have qualified Speech and Language Therapists trained to deliver parent programmes aiming to empower families to help with their child’s speech, language and communication needs. We have many years of experience in delivering Accredited and Certificate Courses to those practitioners who work with children and young people.
Happy Talk undertakes audits of professional standards of practice and performance. All staff have enhanced DBS checks, (Disclosure and Barring Service) are members of the Health and Care Professions Council and the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists.
- Contact Name
- Gillian White
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email