Skip to main content

Adults care and support - residents in Fylde and Wyre

A social care assessment is a way of exploring the difficulties you may have with day to day life and how these difficulties can be overcome.

You can find out more information or request a referral 


You can find details about the support available

You can find information from Lancashire County Council about care at home

We use the term carer to describe someone who provides unpaid care and support for a partner, relative or friend who has a disability, illness, mental health or memory loss. The person who is cared for would not be able to manage day to day living without this care and support.

If you are a carer you are entitled to a carers assessment. There is no charge for a carers assessment and you can find more information caring for somebody in Fylde and Wyre.

Back to top